Tuesday, October 11, 2005

As The Desert Cools....

Suddenly it's too cold to leave the bedroom window open all night....actually, i only closed it this morning after 2 dogs couldn't warm me up sufficiently. Nice to be chilled! (Of course I will say this approximately three more times before beginning to bitch about the cold weather.)

I'll get out the light-duty comforter and then be able to keep leaving the window open....sure do enjoy the night air, and the warmth of being under covers.

I wore a sweatshirt to walk in this morning and even have on Pull-Up Socks (as opposed to the ankle-rimmers)! Now that is a winter wardrobe for us desert types! And I'm breaking out the flannel massage sheets as of today. Wooo-hooo!

Just a quick note before heading out. Have a beautiful day, bloggers!

:)

6 Comments:

At 10/11/05, 9:21 AM, Blogger nancy =) said...

hiya taz!!

yep there is a nip in the autumn air today here on the east coast as well...

and there is nothing better than flannel massage sheets...except of course for the massage itself...
there is a massage school near where i live and they do one hour massages for 35 bucks...i've been going once a week for 10 years...it keeps the wolves at bay...

have an awesome day massage lady!!

 
At 10/12/05, 9:18 AM, Blogger shabbychica said...

I've missed you! I'm with you. No socks but layered long sleeve tops over shorts and capris.
Dave and I dance with the window in our bedroom. The tropical moments send me fleeing to open it and for the first time in our oneness he is the one freezing.
He brought in wood last night and we will take the chill off tonight with a fire in the Vermont Castings woodstove.
I'm off to walk now in a ss tee. Life in the desert is grand, huh.
veronica

 
At 10/12/05, 9:43 AM, Blogger No_Newz said...

Ahhh I love cool nights. I actually pulled out the down comforter last week!
Happy day to you!
Lois Lane

 
At 10/12/05, 11:10 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Cool nights...i want cool nights, mine are 95 :(

 
At 10/13/05, 6:41 AM, Blogger magz said...

(It's RAININ here this am! pissed off soggy horses and magz wrapped head to toe in fuzzy warm stuff)

 
At 10/16/05, 11:59 AM, Blogger kath said...

you said
"(Of course I will say this approximately three more times before beginning to bitch about the cold weather.) "

hehehe that sounds like me talking !

i agree.. nice to have some cool crisp air!

enjoy... and take care :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home