Monday, September 26, 2005

Pant, pant, pant

4:00 and 103 here in the Naked Pueblo. No wonder I'm feeling crabby, grumpy, snippy and churlish today--blaming it on the weather is always preferable to actually owning my own crap! My long distance sweetie has the stomach bug to end all stomach bugs and I hate that I'm so far away. Of course he's a big boy and can take care of himself, but OK, I also miss that we're not having our usual intimate conversations. Sounds selfish, but honesty isn't always pretty. So there, at least I'm owning it! *grimaces to self*

Somehow this mysterious bug got transmitted to me yesterday via the phone line, and I spent the day close to the home throne. I know, TMI. I'll stop here. You're luckier than you know.

Yesterday I didn't even turn on the computer. Am I hiding? If so, from what? If not, then why not?

As you can see, I'm just here for the formality of it all. Nothing really of import to discuss or share.

ciao for now (thank goodness)!

4 Comments:

At 9/26/05, 6:14 PM, Blogger nancy =) said...

sorry to hear you're not feeling well...here's to a better tommorow...peace...

 
At 9/26/05, 8:13 PM, Blogger Anne said...

take care, taza.
that pretty much sucks for you and for chris as well.

 
At 9/26/05, 9:41 PM, Blogger Jade said...

Taz, hope you get to feeling better soon along with Chris... them phone bugs can be nasty.. experianced a few of them myself.. will light a candle and send ya some healing energies. Huggz

 
At 9/27/05, 2:29 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Get Well soon :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home