Monday, September 26, 2005

Shucks, shucks, SHUCKS!

So here I was (earlier in the day), whining about silly stuff--and of course once I blogged it I got the perspective I needed, point being, "QUIT WHINING TAZA!" LOL....

When I checked in tonight I was fully expecting my readership to--virtually, of course--SPANK me, and instead I had 3 sweet comments of sympathy, at least one of which was from a woman whose plate is significantly more full than my own.

Feeling way too humble to qualify for churlishness anymore....thanks, y'all!

:)

2 Comments:

At 9/27/05, 9:39 AM, Blogger magz said...

ok, snivel hour's over... LOL call me! whuzzup sis?

 
At 9/27/05, 12:01 PM, Blogger Loner said...

I loved how you used churlishness and y'all in the same sentence! You crack me up. And you have my sympathy - nothing worse than wanting ot tend to someone you love and having him a zillion miles away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home