Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The night before the 2nd date

It's 11:00 p.m. and i've done at least 6 loads of laundry today! Little of it had to do with clean clothes for my trip; i just had to have everything in order before leaving and i've had a lot of private clients lately--lots of sheets to wash!

There will be 2 young ladies house- and dog-sitting for me, so the house needed cleaning too. Much harder to leave town when you can't just water the house plants extra and lock the door....but it's gonna be worth it! I will miss my doggies a lot, but they will be well attended in my absence.

Here's how i pack for a trip: i stand in front of the closet and say, "Who wants to go to ______________?" Then i just step back and watch the clothes jump into the suitcase. Ha, i wish! But i really do say that, and then go through the hangers one by one. Some things want to come and others don't--doesn't mean i'll wear them, just that they wanted to come along! Like that trip to Harbin--i took a whole suitcase full of clothes and wore about 3 items out of it. Oh well, you can't blame me for not trying!

My next post will be from Chris' laptop....in the cool Minnesota autumn....stay tuned!

6 Comments:

At 10/26/05, 4:37 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Taza, have a safe flight and a wonderful 2nd date.. My first date lasted 3 wonderful and awesome weeks.. I never got the 2nd date. But hey hes waiting for me, lol.. I hope you enjoy your visit and don't even think of going out doors. I hear it is pretty chilly up there right now.. so Keep warm anyway you can. HUGGZ

 
At 10/26/05, 10:59 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Have a blast!

 
At 10/27/05, 5:54 AM, Blogger I n g e r said...

Hope you're having fun!! It's a good sign that you've not posted yet. :)

 
At 10/27/05, 6:27 AM, Blogger Me said...

And? How's that morning after glow? I certainly hope Chris is keeping you warm!!

 
At 10/28/05, 5:30 AM, Blogger mckait said...

Sounds like a lot of good things in store for you right now..

Wonderful news!

I am sure tht the doggies will miss you.. but they would want you to be having some good things for yourself, you know.. and they will be fine..

Hope you are having fun and joy!

 
At 10/28/05, 8:56 AM, Blogger Loner said...

So much fun reading about this - thanks for letting us tag along adn relive our own memories of falling in love...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home