Saturday, October 22, 2005

A.N.T.I.C.I.P.A.T.I.O.N.

Does anyone remember the use of that Carly Simon song to advertise Heinz catsup? That was great--and the real reason i even remember the song!

And, it's a wonderful allegory of my current situation. Entertain me while i explore this a bit....


So here i am, the catsup (ketchup works too)--red, juicy, viscous, sweet and tart at the same time--travelling slowly down the neck of the bottle, which represents my current life--a solid container with a bottleneck, and a tantalizing, narrow opening towards the unknown.

At the end of my travels, i then make contact with....get to Meet....the Meat....and the Buns!....HAHAHAHAHAHA....

(And then, of course, this salubrious combination is going to get gorgeously masticated by the DIVINE MOUTH of the great CHEF IN THE SKY who arranged all the parts so conveniently!!!)

Hope it was good for you! :)

2 Comments:

At 10/22/05, 11:28 AM, Blogger Anne said...

great song-long before it was bastard-ized as a t.v. commercial!
happy for you, taz!

 
At 10/22/05, 6:26 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Roflmfaooooooooooooooooooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home