Thursday, August 25, 2005

Re-Entry

I'm happy that I didn't overschedule myself yesterday (always a pitfall for me) as it's been so nice to be gradual about assuming my "real" life (ha). I had 3 private clients yesterday and that was all--which was plenty, but not overwhelming.

Today I've got to meet with my co-teacher for the new class starting at the Providence Holistic Body Therapy Program (massage school) on the 31st....so far I have only taught Massage 2, and have been a TA for both M 1 and M 3, but this time will be co-teaching Massage 1 with a neat gal that TA'd for me the first time I taught M 2. (GOD that was confusing.)

Oh well, at any rate she is excited about doing the presentations, which is the very part of teaching that I dislike the most, so we should be a great duo. And they're so scared at first, it's wonderful to see them open up to giving and receiving touch in this weird culture we inhabit.

After I meet with her, I've got a shift at the clinic for 4 hours--which will go quickly I hope. The dogs are still not sure I'm coming back when I leave for the day, so staying home is therapeutic for all of us!

OK the shower beckons, ciao for now!

2 Comments:

At 8/25/05, 11:17 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds like the perfect way to lead into the weekend, you and Magz behave....my ears will be burning!

 
At 8/26/05, 3:55 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

Well, now that you're back ,I can read your blog without daydreaming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home