Sunday, August 21, 2005

OK, so I lied....

....about writing more on Saturday. It's Sunday night and the sun has dropped behind the hills surrounding this paradise. My last full day at Harbin, and it was a good one. I finally discovered how to get into the hottest pool; if I go in the sauna and get hot enough to shower off with cold water, it's much easier to walk willingly into 110 degree water that is neck-deep!

I met some great folks over the past couple of days, trying to chat someone up to give me a ride to SF tomorrow morning. A wonderful fun lady named Susie and I met yesterday afternoon, and then saw each other again at Kirtan (sacred song) this morning. We were cutting up and giggling in the back row, so eventually excused ourselves to be silly elsewhere. She's a keeper!

Also had a mystical wordless connection with a woman yesterday that was repeated today. I can't really talk about that since it is still a mystery to me what happened, or why, but at the same time I don't need to understand what happened to know that it was very special.

Apparently Harbin is just like that....

OK this is my last transmission until I return to the desert. I've got 1 and a half minutes left on the computer so I'd better hit PUBLISH now!

ciao y'all!

6 Comments:

At 8/21/05, 11:23 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Have a safe trip home, look forward to more stories and your next venture!

 
At 8/22/05, 4:05 AM, Blogger mckait said...

I have to say that I found myself wishing I were there!

and confess to sort of envying your experiences..

I hope they continue and grow and get better every day!

not so often one finds a keeper.. friends are not so easy to come by these days.. people are too busy to take the time..

Remember every single minute !

Have fun.. be safe

 
At 8/22/05, 9:14 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

Thanks for the images of this trip taz, see ya when you get home.

 
At 8/22/05, 11:20 AM, Blogger Me said...

A mystical experience, eh? I can't wait to hear about it... should you choose to try to put it in words.

Glad you had a good time, Taz!

 
At 8/22/05, 7:43 PM, Blogger Ralph said...

You still sound like you are having a lot of fun. Safe travels.
Ralph

 
At 8/22/05, 9:13 PM, Blogger Jade said...

sounds like you had an amazing time, have a safe trip home and looking forward to reading more stories of all that fun, Huggz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home