Friday, August 26, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes....

My visit to Harbin has changed me in ways that I could only see when I returned to my routine here at home....

I'm eating way differently. At Harbin I was walking constantly (outdoor living is so wonderful that way), not sitting down in the car or at the computer or in meetings etc. My diet was mostly Larabars and salad with baked tofu in it. I'm trying to keep that trend up--especially since I'm getting ready for a Special Visitor next month and would like to look especially fetching!

Uh oh I just got a phone call from a friend in a nursing home I said I would visit this morning; I spaced it so have to leave RIGHT NOW!

ciao for now

2 Comments:

At 8/26/05, 5:51 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Hi Taza,

I have never eaten baked tofu. Going to have to buy sometoday to try. BTW I have not tried tempa either. Nothing like a bit of food adventure for the weekend!

 
At 8/27/05, 4:42 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

You'll look a million bucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home