Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday

I'm actually feeling quite good today. I started taking my vitamins again and darn if they don't work--when I take them! Seems as soon as I'm feeling energetic again I stop! Oh well, consistency has never been my strong suit....

The heat continues unabated, and aside from the morning walk (now at 5:30 instead of 6:00--the sky is plenty light before the sun comes barrelling up for yet another "sunny day"....) I am closeted indoors. The dogs and I are draped all over the furniture in various stages of drowse. We get up and change positions once in awhile, and generally I'm on the furniture whereas they are beside it, but you get the idea: nobody's workin' hard around here.

I'm really liking the new template, but am abandoning HaloScan for the time being. I tried 3 times yesterday to insert the code in the correct places, to no avail. It's just pointless to keep trying and get frustrated when there's a reasonably good comment section included. I'm not a HTML whiz by any stretch of the imagination (it would be like calling myself an electrician b/c I can flip a switch and the light comes on....) so I think it's best to keep it as basic as possible. That, I can manage!

pant, pant, pant....

5 Comments:

At 7/6/05, 5:48 PM, Blogger Gel said...

Hi Taz,
Dropped by to say "hi." I've been busier than usual lately. Commented on Magz blog about you two, but didn't make it over here till now. Glad you two having fun.
Re: Haloscan, if you really want it, there's an automatic install w/ easy directions. They insert the code for you I think!!
***However, be warned that all your previous comments will be banished unless you back them up and I don't know how to explain that. I forgot on my blog to do that, even though I have them in email.***

 
At 7/7/05, 1:09 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love this template too Taz...very slick!

 
At 7/7/05, 2:29 PM, Blogger taza said...

Hi GEL, Nice to "see" you again! I've checked your newest blog and am quite impressed! Yeah, I tried the new "improved" HaloScan and failed. It ain't Taz-proof! lolol

Hey Michelle, oh ye of the gorgeous customized blog, thanks for your compliments! And btw, your pix are bee-yoo-tee-ful!

 
At 7/7/05, 4:02 PM, Blogger Badpatty said...

I know the feeling, Taz. Say, you wouldn't happen to plan on being in Phoenix in a couple of weeks, wouldja? Sorry I've been gone so long. The internet police at work are really paying attention to what is and is not work related. Sooo, I check after work. I hope all's well out there. I'll be by again soon. Just keep that head of hours out of the heat.

 
At 7/8/05, 2:55 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

I hope things are cooling off for you. Was reading Magz earlier and she said something about it being cool there, 91 degrees. She's crazy, but then again, that's not really news is it?! :)
Lois Lane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home