Monday, June 27, 2005

what is going on with Blogger?

I've managed to make my font purple again, but I wasn't the one who changed the template to make all my posts black. And now for some reason the text won't wrap around my sidebar, and I AIN'T DONE NUTHIN' to the template, so I don't know how to UNDO it!

I've also noticed that the haloscan comment counter is off on several blogs I've visited recently. Is Mercury retrograde again? That pesky planet, always going backwards and screwing up all our communications. Or maybe it's sunspot activity, which has been off the charts for a lot of this year, and usually heralds weird extreme weather (see Mitch Battros at EarthChangesTV.com for more details....)

At any rate, I'm confused about how to deal. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home