Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Nuttin honey....

....nuttin much going on 'round here, that is. Weather report: 98 degrees last night at 10:45, 90 degrees this morning at 6:45. Guess that means we might have gotten all the way down to the mid-80's overnight. Brrrrrrrrrr!

We may get some rain here in the next couple of days, but I have to say that the concept of "water falling out of the sky" seems extremely foreign to me at this point.

Loved the commentaries on my last post from Cooter and Inger. And I'm starting to understand more about Magz' idee of having a giant barbecue party and inviting bloggers far and wide to partake. We'd need to have it at her place to cover my inherent shyness and lack of forceful personality, and also 'cuz she is the barbeque QUEEN of Southern Arizona--plus, she's got those kewl new tootsie-dabblin' pools just waiting to cool your heels!

I wish I wish I wish. I wish for a world of peace, harmony, and great sex for all who want it.

Yeah, it's early and I haven't had enough coffee yet.

4 Comments:

At 7/13/05, 2:21 PM, Blogger Cliff said...

May I suggest Feb if it's going to be Magz. Golf courses??

 
At 7/13/05, 6:52 PM, Blogger Me said...

**countin' out the pennies for February...** I'M IN!!

 
At 7/13/05, 11:15 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I'm sure my fat arse will fit into Magz's new pond!

 
At 7/15/05, 6:08 AM, Blogger Edge said...

I'm skeptical about the world peace and harmony possibilities so am going to concentrate on the great sex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home