Monday, June 13, 2005

lazy days

Ah, I had a Sunday to beat all Sundays. I didn't leave the house/yard! Didn't start the car, didn't spend any money, didn't read the paper, didn't watch [very much] tv, didn't turn on the computer!

("What the hell *did* I do?" she wondered in amazed hindsight.)

Today is shaping up nicely. Doggie walking in the riverbed at 6:00, massage school from 8:00-noon, a yoga class (hot-room hatha) following, and home again, home again, jiggety jig!

One of the main reasons I got Angus is that I simply love staying home, and needed a better excuse ("Gotta go, I need to let the dogs out!"--or "feed the dogs!" or "walk the dogs!") Of course, I also thought he was irresistable. And besides, once I saw those pups being born, I knew I was going to end up with one of them. Thanks, Magz!

I've got a hot-tub 'date' with a girlyfriend later tonight and otherwise, I'm chillin'. Maybe I'll make some chocolate chip cookies to take over to her house for her husband and 2 sons to enjoy while we steep ourselves in the jacuzzi. Yum, yum, yum!

ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home