Tuesday, June 14, 2005

had to add this pic too

Sir Not Appearing In This Survey

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



Funny huh? OK--enough of that.

I think I'm finally back on track. I had no idea I'd been so zapped by the whole Angus illness. Yoga yesterday felt good, I think it's time to be a little more regular about it.

I'm comfortably stiff this morning as my muscles remind me that I don't usually move them like I did yesterday. The hot room was wonderful--I mean, if you're going to sweat, you might as well SWEAT and just surrender to it! I was able to go deeper into the stretches because of the heat--so maybe that's why I'm a little more sore today, eh?

I'm going to have to drop the Buddhism course for now; I've gotten hopelessly behind in the readings and so the classes aren't going to make any sense. We'll see. I keep doing attraction/aversion flipflops with this stuff. I love the teachers and the group energy, but sometimes the material just seems too wordy or too stuffy or too intellectual or something. I don't know!

I guess I have to figure it out at my own pace, and when it stops making sense I know I haven't internalized something. I have to be careful not to get too frustrated or I'll chuck it--better to ease off a little. I can see that my behaviors have changed since I began these courses. I'm more compassionate and less judgmental, but have a long way to go yet.

Have a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home