Tuesday, May 15, 2007

confession

i have to admit to lying to all of you, and i'm going to explain and apologize at the same time.

my sweetie's ex--the mother of his young son, although they never married--has been a fairly regular visitor to my blog. at times it has felt very creepy, at times it has reminded me that i am so very blessed by comparison, at times i've been angry about her spying on me, etc., etc., etc.

in my next-to-last post i said that sweetie was under investigation and it was driving him nuts.

the truth of the matter was that the court was ruling in his favor, and he was planning a super-quick trip to pick up the young son, before his ex could get wind of the plan and disappear--which has always been one of sweetie's deepest fears.

he knows she is crafty and fearful and completely capable of fleeing. it is the nature of her disorder to mistrust everyone.

i posted that entry hoping she would read it and breathe a sigh of relief--but i don't think she did read it, and her radar must have been working, because she called her son's school the same morning (that sweetie arrived) and requested his school records and wanted to come get him.

happily, young son is now in (temporary) full custody with sweetie, and there is a hearing today.

such drama.

and, i still wish sweetie's ex would get help, because a child needs both parents--but not one who is certifiably mentally ill and refuses treatment.

i continue to send her compassionate thoughts when i can.

and i ask the forgiveness of my other readers for the red herring i placed on the trail.

2 Comments:

At 5/15/07, 9:31 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Hi Taza,

I'm so glad to read this post. Here's hoping things continue to go well.

By the way: Don't be so sure that she's not reading your blog. I see you have Sitemeter, but if she subscribes to your blog, as I do through Bloglines, she can still read the text through the feed. I do this myself at times. Especially for shorter entries. Longer entries tend to get cut off.

 
At 5/17/07, 3:14 PM, Blogger mckait said...

Holy Smoke!

That is terrible... but, I understand.. I have not given my blog info to many people... the blog friends I have made are important to me... but I like to be able to say things on my blog that I might not share with everyone...

My sons g/f used to read my blog and it caused battles between my son and me.

I am thrilled to hear that sweetie has his boy, and relieved that he is in good hands..

Sad about his mom... for everyone..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home