Wednesday, May 09, 2007

repressed and depressed

what's happening is that my sweetie, more or less despondent over the situation with his son, is checking out more often and not letting me know about it. he's freaked out and frustrated, but i'm similarly affected by his moods.

the whole situation is so surreal (i am so thankful that my son's father and i never had to go through the legal system to manage our parenting) that i can't even pretend to understand.


meanwhile it looks like i have a day off and i must say it's nice to not have to take care of anyone for a few hours. i put a lot into my work and just last night noticed that i can't make a fist with one of my hands because my knuckles are swollen.

wah, wah, wah.

:(

one of these days i'll be cheerful again.

1 Comments:

At 5/9/07, 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Taza!
I didn't know you had a blog! Now I wish I'd read it before I left my comment on your profile page, saying I hope everything is mahvelous in your world! (Well, I still DO wish it, but now it feels a bit insensitive!) I'm sorry things are yukky and stressful for you right now. You know that this too shall pass, but that doesn't lessen the suck factor much on most days, does it? I'm sending you warm thoughts and positive chi, and bookmarking your blog! :-)
Love, Laurie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home