Tuesday, June 06, 2006

thanks & a tip of the hatlo hat to bad patty

see his blog in my links to the right: "elvis, captain howdy and the trials of job"


The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski


and ain't it the truth, the big lewbowski is one of my faves--along with one they missed, the rocky horror picture show!

3 Comments:

At 6/6/06, 9:02 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Lets rent Rocky horror picture show when I am there (I have not seen it yet).

I'll make toast!

 
At 6/7/06, 4:27 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG, i love the Big Lebowski!! Too funny!

 
At 6/9/06, 12:44 AM, Blogger nancy =) said...

hiya taz =)

peace...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home