Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hijacked by an angel

I've really been "elsewhere" for the past week or so. I've made an effort to continue with the mundane (and not-so-mundane, like earning a living) details of my life, but a lot of things fell through the cracks. I think I'm back, but I'm also definitely changed. I just finished dancing wildly down the hallway to a fabulous Bill Miller song. Now that is just not something I'd usually do at 7:15 a.m., with not even one whole cuppa down the hatch yet!

Getting a taste of enlightenment gives me the motivation to continue living an ordinary life, but in a non-ordinary way. I'm not sure that will make sense, but can offer a Buddhist saying to help explain:

"Before enlightenment; chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water."

(Picture a monk smiling inscrutably.)


Oh, I've been touched so lightly, so gently; and still the force of the contact knocked me clear out of my habitual orbit. Wow, wow, wow. It's heady stuff, the stuff of dreams; I'm transported beyond what I previously believed were my limits. The ability to access non-ordinary states of being while typing, for instance; the sending and receiving of amazingly powerful energy over distance--that kind of thing. Serendipity aside, this is f*cking awesome!

I am humbled beyond belief, and also feel magnified to new heights of expression.

Need I say more, except thank you?

7 Comments:

At 8/2/05, 8:31 AM, Blogger mckait said...

may this feelng last forever, and the stars shine ever more brightly above you!

 
At 8/2/05, 11:50 AM, Blogger Me said...

Moses, Taz! I think I better start taking some lessons from you!

 
At 8/2/05, 2:33 PM, Blogger I n g e r said...

You're just so cool, Taz.

 
At 8/2/05, 9:05 PM, Blogger magz said...

you got it baaaad, dontcha sis. more power to ya; may you dance every hallway for the rest of yer life.

 
At 8/2/05, 10:58 PM, Blogger Gel said...

Wow- great. You sound so "centered."

 
At 8/3/05, 6:14 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

Wanna sell some of that stuff?

 
At 8/3/05, 5:58 PM, Blogger Anne said...

are you in love?
or just increasingly enlightened?
or both?!
enjoy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home