Tuesday, February 12, 2008

sunny daze

ahhhhh, it's Gem Show season in Tucson and the weather is cooperating beautifully. 70's for the past 2 days--aggressively gorgeous weather! you can see sunburns sprouting on the out-of-towners--those of us who live here year-round have a leathery base layer that browns easier than the pale blue-white skin of the Snowbirds.

my son will turn 24 in 10 days. his father is flying in for the occasion and i am looking forward to seeing him, the only man i with whom i could ever entertain the idea of biological parenthood. thankfully we are still friends. and, i really like his wife! :)

otherwise not a lot to report. i have been walking with more purpose and my knees are complaining, but that's par for the course at 51. SparkPeople continues to amuse and enlighten me. plus the Spring Fever helps make getting out much more enjoyable!

ciao for now!

1 Comments:

At 2/14/08, 3:57 AM, Blogger alan said...

Asics Gel 2100's..."Runner's Worlds" best shoe for the money in all 8 languages a couple of years ago, and the best thing I've ever put on my feet.

Glucosamine and Chondroitin? Fish oil?

If I miss either mine start "talking" to me, let alone my Centrum!

Glad you are getting out! I envy you the 70's!

alan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home