Tuesday, January 15, 2008

good news!

hey all y'all,

the good news is that Chris called me yesterday to tell me he won his custody case. he has permanent full-time custody of his little boy.

little boy's mother gets 12 supervised visits a year. she has to come to them, not the other way around.

i know some of you have followed the threads of this story for the past couple of years, but since Chris and i broke up this past summer there have not been any updates. so if you are a new reader, this might confuse you.

regardless of confusion, please join me in a heart-felt "YIPPEE!!!!"

:)

5 Comments:

At 1/15/08, 9:36 AM, Blogger Anne said...

that IS good news! nice to hear, and how great that the little guy will get to know his dad now.

 
At 1/15/08, 10:03 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Wonderful news! And I'm so glad you shared it with us! Next time you talk to Chris, please encourage him to post to his blog again . . .

 
At 1/16/08, 3:58 AM, Blogger alan said...

If it makes you happy then it's aces with me, my friend!

alan

 
At 1/26/08, 7:37 AM, Blogger mckait said...

just popping in to say hello.. will email later...
hope all is well...

 
At 1/27/08, 10:46 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Taz-That is great news. I am so happy he shared that information with you.

Like Alan says, if it makes you happy it makes us happy.

Hope all is well.

Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home