Wednesday, December 14, 2005

happy birthday to meeeeeeee!

today was the day that, 49 years ago, i was born.

i was blessed with a day off, doing nothing but what i wanted. i chose a long walk with the dogs, followed by a surprise visit from my son with a gorgeous bouquet of my favorite flowers (stargazer lilies), lunch with a girlfriend, and then i visited a friend who is in a nursing home with multiple sclerosis (sp?) for awhile.

then i hosted at the women's sweat for an hour and then i sweat for about an hour. what a truly special day!

thank you all for the birthday wishes! i've got a good feeling about this next year, my last year before the big 5-0....and plan to follow through with that good feeling as much as i can!

i choose to participate in joy....

11 Comments:

At 12/15/05, 6:50 AM, Blogger Badpatty said...

Way to go, gal! You're almost halfway there. . .

 
At 12/15/05, 10:15 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Happy birthday! Send the 40s out with a bang this year!
Lois Lane

 
At 12/15/05, 7:48 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Happy Birthday Taza!

It certainly was a good day.

Btw mind if I participate?

 
At 12/15/05, 10:01 PM, Blogger taza said...

by "participate" were you maybe thinking about driving all the way to Arizona to do so?
:)
oh gosh, soon come!

 
At 12/15/05, 10:22 PM, Blogger Jade said...

Happy Birthday Taza, theres a good cake recipie on my blog for ya, LOL.. hope you had a good one, Huggz

 
At 12/16/05, 4:04 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Many happy returns Taza!!

 
At 12/16/05, 8:53 AM, Blogger Me said...

I am always a day late, dammit...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, TAZA!!!

Sounds like it was a great one, and here's hoping your entire weekend will be just as good, if not better!

 
At 12/16/05, 11:45 AM, Blogger Loner said...

I missed your birthday - sorry honey!

Hope it was a great day - and here is to many more!

Stace

 
At 12/16/05, 12:32 PM, Blogger mckait said...

make this year count!

there was something psychological for me when i turned fifty..

i literally took to my bed fora three days, until my daughter insisted i get out and get on a plane to her house..
i did, and survived the 5-0 thing.. but still..


so.. make every day count and may younever have that OMG I am 50! feeling!

much happy to you!

 
At 12/16/05, 8:31 PM, Blogger I n g e r said...

TAZA!! I'm so sorry I missed it--though I swear, there was something special in the air that day.

Happy, happy birthday--an occasion one ought to celebrate for months, in my view!

xoxo Inger

 
At 12/18/05, 8:39 AM, Blogger sjobs said...

Sorry I missed the birthday, happy belated to you......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home