Sunday, December 04, 2005

GO GRATITUDE

The man i call my love will be here within the month....for some reason (fatalistic thinking?) i have more or less put his arrival out of my mind for the last month....maybe because it was so far away i didn't want to think about it.

Anyway, he IS real, and he IS coming, and he WILL be staying for a couple of months in the beautiful Arizona sunshine, with me and my dogs, in my little house.

I am thoroughly filled with immense gratitude for the opportunity to know and share and grow and dare with this man.

So here is an awesome flash movie about GRATITUDE and a chance to sign up for 42 daily emails about the subject. Each day i have been more blown away by the emails i'm getting. And if thoughts change reality, my reality is getting ready to levitate! (But, didn't i already say that Chris is on his way?)

:)

Please click for movie, www.givemethemasterkey.com

3 Comments:

At 12/4/05, 3:15 PM, Blogger mckait said...

"he WILL be staying for a couple of months"


MONTHS! wooo hoo hoo!

and yay !

so happy for your happy!

:)

 
At 12/5/05, 12:39 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

What a Christmas pressie ehhh!!

 
At 12/7/05, 8:06 AM, Blogger Badpatty said...

Way to go, girl! You've earned this little bit of goodness. Enjoy the hell out of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home