Wednesday, December 07, 2005

mostly better

thanks to all the well-wishers! the bath turned into a shower, and the tube time turned into getting in bed at 6:45 and sleeping for 12 hours. gotta say that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, cause if i'd gone to my EFT class last night from 7-9 i'm pretty sure i'd be laid out today. and today is a "makin' some bucks" day so you know i've got to show up for that.

it's been a really skinny couple of months around here, and i know i'm not the only one feeling it. i'm putting checks in the bank and writing checks on them immediately. hand to mouth survival, but for some reason i'm not freaking out. i'm just not doing anything except working and going home. no social spending, no day trips, no grocery shopping for the time being. "it is what it is, but it ain't what it's going to be." (timeless words of wisdom from my son's dad)

love and kisses and hugs to everyone, just 'cause you're awesome!

:)

7 Comments:

At 12/7/05, 8:22 PM, Blogger nancy =) said...

glad you're feeling better, taz...

much love to you, too =)

peace...

 
At 12/8/05, 10:43 AM, Blogger Me said...

Glad you're feelin' well enough to go out and make some moola! And you know, it's funny, but I've been doing a lot of that hand to mouth stuff lately too... and for once I'm just not worried about.

Big hugs to ya, sis!!

 
At 12/8/05, 10:23 PM, Blogger Anne said...

way to take care of you, taz!
times are tight, yep.
xoxox

 
At 12/10/05, 6:57 AM, Blogger I n g e r said...

I've been so out of touch--I didn't even know you were sick! Glad you're on the mend, Taz.

And thanks for that comment on mine, which was so thoughtful, and so right, though that perspective had eluded me all these years.

You're amazing.

 
At 12/11/05, 4:51 AM, Blogger mckait said...

glad you are better...

it's been a real skinny year here too.. so you have my sympathy..

who knows .. maybe it will improve?
the talking heads keep telling us how great the economy is.. yet, we are making 50% less than we did in early 2001

wonder who is making all this money?

 
At 12/11/05, 5:41 PM, Blogger sjobs said...

Taz-I am writing checks and hoping my paychecks beat the checks to the bank. I understand where you are coming from.

Happy to hear you are feeling better...

 
At 12/12/05, 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Taza
It's no dif here. I'm not unraveling either. Life is sacred.
I'm guessing you're counting the days, how fab.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home