Monday, April 21, 2008

the sleeping cure

well--i worked saturday, had lunch w/my son after that, and went home and lay down on the bed "for a moment" and woke up 3 hours later!

since it was 7:00 by then, i had a couple of beers for dinner and then went back to bed.

whatever existential crap i was cycling through, has finished it's cycle and i am once again my bouncy, cheerful self. whew! i was getting sick and tired of being sick and tired!

beer and sleep--medicines of the 21st century!

:)

3 Comments:

At 4/21/08, 6:34 PM, Blogger Me said...

I find beer to be the remedy for stiff muscles caused by spending HOURS squatting in the yard. Heck, even my BUTT hurts. But this third beer seems to be doing the trick.

 
At 4/23/08, 9:56 AM, Blogger taza said...

you makin' me laugh, cooterang!
:)

 
At 4/23/08, 5:04 PM, Blogger mckait said...

The beer remedy! I should have thought of that . I am a great believer in the healing qualities of Guinness...

Glad you are bouncy again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home