Wednesday, July 12, 2006

blah, blah, and more blah

i wonder if it is predictable that i'd have an energy drop after each intender's circle? we had a great time last night--the final toning and meditation was SO HIGH, then today i feel a bit dragged out.

with practice, this will shift and i will resonate at a higher frequency ALL THE TIME without feeling the drag. at least that is my intention!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there have been a lot of questions about my sweetie's blog. i have started to post about it a few times, but every time something stopped me. now i think i will tell a bit.

someone printed out parts of his blog and mailed them (anonymously, of course) to the "big bosses." the news filtered down and the gossip began. he deep-sixed it to avoid any other unauthorized use of his words.

supposedly he is being "watched" and it's likely that my blog is also being "watched"--by the someone, i suppose, and also by sweetie's superiors at work.

if you want to email him then feel free to do so. if you don't have his eddress, you can contact me; my eddress is on my profile.

please note, no names were used in this post, let's keep it that way. OK, 'nuf said!

but PLEASE, please refrain from making verbose and emotional comments about this subject here on my blog! i dislike the idea of anyone looking over my shoulder (why, hello, Big Brother!) but dislike even more the idea of giving satisfaction to someone's unhealthy need to get a reaction out of this ploy. so send nice energy, not verbiage!

simply repeat the statements below out loud while holding the subject in your mind:

"i intend that this issue is resolved quickly and painlessly. i intend the resolution reflects the highest good for all concerned. so be it and so it is!"

2 Comments:

At 7/15/06, 6:11 PM, Blogger I n g e r said...

Hugs and love.

 
At 7/18/06, 8:02 AM, Blogger taza said...

bless you, i n g e r....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home