Monday, May 01, 2006

wowie zowie!

a few hours and 100$ spent with my computer wizard friend and i have a new optical mouse, new speakers (with a sub-woofer to boot), AND a 40-GB hard drive--all hooked up and working well so far. i am so stoked!

what we still haven't done (he forgot the zip drive) is transfer my data from the astro to the New And Improved Dell. he's coming back tonight to do that, and to figure out why my ethernet cable won't work in my modem.

yippee!

by the way, Clerks is outrageous. i know i'm about the last person to see it (but i loved Dogma and Chasing Amy). kevin smith is a funny, brave, and smart guy. if you haven't seen Clerks and are tempted to rent it after my glowing review, make sure you get the 10th anniversary edition. watching the story of how it came to be is almost better than the movie!

2 Comments:

At 5/1/06, 4:20 PM, Blogger Sarantium said...

Hello, I was just surfing and came across your blog. I like your writing style, funny and true....

 
At 5/1/06, 7:13 PM, Blogger sjobs said...

Congrats on the new computer.

Hope you enjoy all of your blog friends on it.

Take care,

Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home