Friday, April 07, 2006

well, i'm in waiora!

congratulate me! i just became a distributor for waiora, the company who is marketing the zeolite formula! cheesis k. reist, i never thought i'd see the day when i joined an MLM--but of course i have a good reason....

when my friends (roy and mb) told me about the product they outlined 3 different ways to get it:
1) buy it retail (really ridiculous),
2) join for 10$ to become a "preferred member" and get the product at "wholesale" (which is what i did), or
3) join for 30$ to become a "distributor," get the product at "wholesale" and then i get to sell to others, etc.

i had no intention of selling this to anyone else until i had tried it myself so the 3rd option seemed like a long shot. i'm not much of a marketer.

2 weeks after i became a "preferred member" i got an email from the company with a *new* price structure. apparently LOTS of people joined at the 10$ level to get their liquid zeolite at cost, and the company figured they could make a little more money on those who just wanted an easy way to get the stuff they want.

here's the *new* price structure:
1) pay retail (still ridiculous)
2) pay 20$ to become a "preferred member" (new folks only) and then pay 10-15% over the wholesale cost for the product, or
3) upgrade to "distributor" and keep the price the same as it has been.

now i thought this was a load of crap, but the answer was obvious. so now i'm a distibutor, AND i'm going to plug "my" new website right here and now!

(drum roll please)

http://www.mywaiora.com/315101

go check it out for yourselves, if you dare!

but just so you know, i will say the NCD (natural cellular defense--their name for the liquid zeolite) is making a difference in me. exactly how, i'm not sure. but i do feel different and have had other people say that i look clearer since i've started using it.

this is really hard for me since on one hand i really don't like MLMs, but on the other hand i've tried this product and it's doing something for me, something good enough that i want to be able to continue to get it at the cheapest price possible.

OH WELL!!!!

:)

7 Comments:

At 4/7/06, 3:56 PM, Blogger nancy =) said...

i'm dying to know what this stuff is, but the link isn't working...it takes me to christchurch and new zealand airfares =)

peace...

 
At 4/7/06, 5:47 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Oh that is so Funny Nancy.

That would be the longest plane ride! I might find myself day dreaming of jumping out somewhere over the Pacific ocean.

Hi Taza,

Wish I was there to see you, and to see how you become healthy and strong. Of course there I will see for myself on our fourth date.

 
At 4/7/06, 6:49 PM, Blogger taza said...

ooops nancy i don't know how that happened, but i've fixed it. it looks the same to me, but now it goes to the right place.

 
At 4/8/06, 5:02 AM, Blogger Me said...

Hmm... must research zeolite. I dare say I have enough junk in my trunk to outfit a small apartment. (And yeah, I'm talkin' about crap in my body... I don't think my bottom is obscenely large or anything...)

 
At 4/8/06, 5:17 PM, Blogger mckait said...

congratulations!

:D

I have never heard of this .. but will do some reading about it.. looks fascinating.. !

I feel a smile here today .. always a good thing!

 
At 4/8/06, 8:43 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I am the queen of skeptic, but shall go look for myself!

 
At 7/1/06, 4:51 PM, Blogger ZeoliteSupport said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home