Thursday, April 27, 2006

you can knock the "p" off of "pms"

....hope that isn't tmi! ha. i'm lazing around today, alternating between yard work and computer dalliance. it's a little cool and overcast today, a nice switch from 85 and sunny.

(i know it seems sacrilegious to complain about "85 and sunny" but for pete's sake it does get monotonous!)

sunday i went and hosted at the sweat. while i was there i signed up to host every sunday morning until the end of may. nothing like helping out (and hosting is by far the easiest way to help out in person) to get one's mind off of the blue meanies. by the way, the new pool is complete and it sure is beautiful! if i only had a digi camera....maybe later this year....

i'm enjoying the speed of the "new" computer, plus paul sold me a used monitor that is way bigger than the one i've been squinting at for the last 7 years. it's amazing! he also told me i can buy a brand new hard drive with 40 GB memory for about 50$....i'm interested.

the reason there are no games on this dell is that he wiped it clean and only installed a few programs to get me going....norton av, internet explorer, mozilla, etc. we will tweak to my little heart's content on monday....i'm looking forward to it!

2 Comments:

At 4/27/06, 11:21 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

That is so true Scrappy Rose, I am totally lost without mine.

Btw I am looking forward to seeing the new pool at the sweat. I am so glad I was able to help them build it.

 
At 4/30/06, 6:02 AM, Blogger mckait said...

I have no idea how to play solitaire.. LOL
I usually take those things off if I can.. :P


My computer is Delilah..
( my car is Jackson.. )


Sounds like happy is staying in your life .. and that is GOOD!

How are the dogs ? Your life sounds so lovely... peaceful and.. full...
wonderful! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home