Friday, March 24, 2006

i cry every day....

....and every day chris is there to comfort me. silly me, so emotional!

how lucky we are to have discovered each other. how blessed we have been to have such a long uninterrupted "third date" (thanks for the reminder, cooterang!). how amazing that two souls could unite over the cyberwaves of blogland, instant messenger, and cell phones.

now we will return to those same cyberwaves for our communication. and the story will continue to unfold.

i will have the memory of chris holding me in his arms and comforting me, kissing away my tears. plus the many memories stored up over the past 3 months....and now i will get to work on the things that came to light while he was here, my alone-work. to become a better person, more whole, more giving. he has taught me so much.

my dearest teacher! i will miss him so!


meanwhile, this weekend we will be attending the 4th Avenue Street Fair, a benefit for the sweat lodge, a rain dance held at a friend's property waaay out of town, and then will be sunday, our last day. sweet days to savor our strong bond of love.

3 Comments:

At 3/24/06, 12:52 PM, Blogger Me said...

Aw, I just got a little weepy thinking of you two not being together. At least you'll end up together, though. A little birdie said so.

 
At 3/24/06, 3:46 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You could always go with him :o)

 
At 3/25/06, 5:48 AM, Blogger mckait said...

i am so sorry that this time is coming to a close.. but, the next time will be even sweeter for it.

it must be nearly impossible to say farewell to a soulmate... but you are strong.. your love is strong, too..
the universe won't let you down....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home