Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sun Bear now, and then



This is my sweet Sun Bear posing nicely by one of her baby pics. It's blown up for your viewing pleasure in the next picture.



What good friends these doggers are!

I'm a cat person, too, but the last cat i had was so wonderful and special, i haven't wanted another one yet. He died of a combination of valley fever and lymphoma....in my lap, in the vet's office, after his last shot. I cried for a week. This was about 3 years ago, and Angus has taken up all my available attention pet-wise for the last year. When Effie is reborn in another kitty, i hope i recognize him and take him home!

2 Comments:

At 2/8/06, 4:14 AM, Blogger mckait said...

absolutely right...

these furfaced friends are the best and truest in the world..

we should strive to be more like they are..
i love my animal family with my whole heart, and I am certain that i would not have survived the last long years without them..

Dunkers takes a lot of my attention.. and worry.. I am still trying desperately to get his meds figured out. .I don't want to give him too much or too little.. just enough..

I lost my fergus a little over a year ago.. he was ten and had a stroke.. i tried to make him better.. acupuncture .. homeopathic remedies. reiki.. love and determination.. finally one day he came to me and let me know in no uncertain terms that it was time for him to go..
i was so sad..

i lost my dog jess soon after..

here is hoping that our furbabies are all soon well and thriving and happy.. we know that they are loved!

 
At 2/8/06, 12:31 PM, Blogger nancy =) said...

oh taz i can tell she's a sweet girl =)...

beautiful pics...thanks so much for sharing them...

peace...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home