Saturday, September 18, 2010

September already?!?!?

well, so it is. i'm amazed at the progression of time. i joined a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) with my trainer--we are splitting a share--and have been awash in fresh produce for 3 weeks now! also i have suddenly gotten very into making granola/bars for some reason (maybe because i just got a gallon of shredded coconut from the coconut oil people at Tropical Traditions). so, there is a lot of cooking going on at my house.

all animals and self are doing well. nothing to report in the romance department! maybe that is a good thing. lol.

2 Comments:

At 9/23/10, 9:29 PM, Blogger lightfeather said...

Yay Taz! Itz cooling down. Life is good! I miss blogging and must start again. I promise myself. I have so much to say...I have been reading my old stuff...the stuff that saved my soul and my sanity. Maybe could make a spectacular book, I think. Good to see you writing every now and again!!

 
At 11/26/10, 9:54 AM, Anonymous Lightfeather said...

Hi Taz! Thanks for visitng me! I hope your holidays are bright!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home