Sunday, July 20, 2008

today's Blogthing




You Should Play the Guitar



You're very independent--both in spirit and in the way you learn. You can teach yourself almost anything, even if it makes your fingers bleed.

You're not really the type to sit patiently through a music lesson--or do things by the book. It's more your style to master the fundamentals and see where they take you.

Highly creative and a bit eclectic, you need a wide range of music to play. You could emerge as a sensitive songwriter... or a manic rock star.

Your dominant personality characteristic: being rebellious.

Your secondary personality characteristic: tenacity.

What Musical Instrument Should You Play?



hmmmm--so am i tenaciously rebellious, or rebelliously tenacious? i'd say yes to both. you?

huge thundering rain last night, so this morning is dawning damp and dewy and deafeningly full of cicada choruses. i'm off to the Sweat in a short while. have a blessed day!

4 Comments:

At 7/22/08, 10:49 AM, Blogger alan said...

Odd, given my lack of coordination, but mine says I should play drums...

I just wish I had a set of plates instead of these crowns so I could pick up my trumpet again!

Hope this finds you in good spirits!

alan

 
At 7/26/08, 9:08 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Love this! It says I should play accordion. I learned accordion when I was in the 3rd grade. We have a band. You on guitar. Alan (above) on drums. Me on accordion.

 
At 7/28/08, 1:12 PM, Blogger taza said...

obviously, we're playing zydeco....!
:)

 
At 8/6/08, 4:40 AM, Blogger mckait said...

Harp! lol

hey taz... I have been an abesntee blogger lately. Between business and laziness... thats the story. Looks like all is well with you?
take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home