Saturday, July 12, 2008

purple is as purple does


You Are Grape



You are bold and a true individual. You are very different and very okay with that.

People know you as a straight shooter. You're very honest, even when the truth hurts.

You are also very grounded and practical. No one is going to sneak anything by you.

People enjoy your fresh approach to life. And it's this honesty that makes you a very innovative person.

What Color Purple Are You?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


i called my ex-sweetie about a week ago, just to say hi. it had been awhile since we last spoke. he sent me a box of all the books i ever gave him a couple of months ago, and though i left a message at that time, he never called back. so i wanted to find out what was going on with that.

according to him, "there was some pressure" for him to get rid of them coming from his new girlfriend. i was ready to dismiss her as being hopelessly backwards when i said, well i really called to say Goodbye, and his reaction was immediate and emphatic: NO, i don't want to let go!

imagine someone hanging onto you for over a year since the breakup. said breakup was also messy and confusing due to a lack of honest communication.

i have felt kind of weird since this phone call, and also a lot more understanding of her issues. if he is indeed still "hanging on" to me, or to some fantasy about me, then she will be able to feel that on a deep level. saying goodbye was a good idea. maybe he will redirect the energy he's been clinging to me with, to his current affair.

at any rate, i had a chakra cleansing today. many of my chakras were stuck and once i imagined cutting all the ties to ex-sweetie, they opened up and began spinning in the right direction.

now, maybe i can get on with my life too and perhaps even attract someone new. how bizarre. imagine dating in the 5th decade of life. but it is time to shake up my life and a new man is one of the best ways i can think of to do it. watch out!

:)

3 Comments:

At 7/13/08, 6:18 AM, Blogger mckait said...

Hey! I am just stopping by to say hello. I know I have been an absentee blogger lately, but its summer, and busy, and truth told, I have been lazy as much as possible.
I hope you are well and happy!

 
At 7/15/08, 7:11 AM, Blogger Me said...

You go girl!

 
At 7/26/08, 9:12 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Cootera took the words right out of my mouth. You go girl. Do you dance? Lots of fun people out there on the dance floors around town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home