Saturday, May 16, 2009

the blahs

feeling mildly depressed....

the water snake is out of town for another 10 days or so....

i have a housemate (actually, a "yardmate" as she sleeps in her Toyota Dolphin, but uses my kitchen and bathroom) since my last birthday, mid-December, and it's starting to wear on me. she arrived broke and broken, and has more or less continued in that vein....

she's had 3 affairs since she's been here--none of which has worked out, even though she continues to hope for "The One" to arrive in her life. each one seems to take a little more out of her....

last week she told me i could have all her stuff if she decided to off herself. nice, huh? it was momentary, but it really rattled me....

oh, and it's been in the upper 90's-low 100's for the past week....

complain, complain, complain. the water snake sez: be thankful for everything. i'm actually thankful that he's out of town. gives me a little room to evaluate just how crazy i am for continuing to stay hooked by this slithering reptilian.

oh, i'm a bundle of effing joy this morning! sorry! but i needed to vent....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home