Tuesday, February 28, 2006

good luck dear chris

i took chris to the airport this morning at 5:30 for his flight to kentucky. his court date is tomorrow morning at 9:00 and he is meeting with his lawyer lady (another attorney in the office of the guy i mentioned a few posts ago) beforehand. i have no idea if he will see jerry's mother in court. he is going into this pretty blind, but as prepared as possible.

i helped him edit his letter of rebuttal. it was hard to read. he detailed some of the events of his life with this woman--jerry's mother--and some of her phobias and fears about being followed, stalked, spied upon, etc....seems once chris left, he became the new "threat" in her life.

i don't want to say much more, as this site has had a few hits from "someone" in kentucky. i am not paranoid, and i could easily see her wanting to check up on me. chris' site was also hit from google blogsearch a few times.

if you are reading this, jerry's mom, please know that i wish you no harm--that i only want jerry to be able to know his father, a man i believe is good to the core--and that i wish only happiness and peace for you. blessed be....

6 Comments:

At 2/28/06, 9:50 AM, Blogger Me said...

Sigh... tough situation, but I'm hoping that everything goes well and that Chris and Jerry will get to BE father and son.

 
At 2/28/06, 6:00 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

All is well so far, I miss you and will see you tommorow night.

Tommorow will be what it is and I will still be true to myself.

Thank you Taza for loving me, goodnight.

 
At 2/28/06, 6:40 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Best wishes to all of you :o)

 
At 2/28/06, 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing for the highest good. It's not easy, I know.

 
At 2/28/06, 9:36 PM, Blogger nancy =) said...

all good vibes being sent to taz, chris & jerry...and jerry's mother, too =)...

peace...

p.s...taz you've got to teach me that thing where you can check to see where your blog visitors come from...

 
At 3/1/06, 7:13 PM, Blogger sjobs said...

Hi Taz,

I hope all is well in your world. No, Chris didn't put me up to posting those pics but I have many more I can post if it gets you to MN. I love this state. It has so much to offer everyone.

Hope you decide to move to the area. I would love to meet when you come for a visit.

Take care,

Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home